Magnum Induction is a full service provider for all your induction hardening needs. We are continually updating our Capabilities and Equipment.
Contact us to see how we can help with any of your induction heat treating needs. Our friendly experienced team is ready to assist you.
- Large and/or unique part configurations
- Extreme Diameters and Lengths
- Rolls, Bars, Shafts, Pistons, Gears
- Gears– AGMA Type A Flank and Root
– Tooth by Tooth, submerged Scanning, and Single Shot Method
– CNC Controlled (ID and OD)
– Spin-Gear Hardening
- Bearing Race Scanning
– ID and OD
- Slew Rings
- In-house Engineering and Tooling Capabilites
- Prototype and Experimental Process Development