Magnum Induction specializes in large parts. We receive questions about exactly what this means; maximum length, depth, diameter and weight that we can accommodate. And of course, what is the turn around time. We have the answers to your questions. Learn more.
– AGMA Type A Flank and Root
– Tooth by Tooth, submerged Scanning, and Single Shot Method
– CNC Controlled (ID and OD)
– Spin-Gear Hardening
Our capabilities are growing as technology advances allowing equipment capabilities to develop and improve. We continually have new solutions. Contact us for your induction heat treating requirements.
Induction heat treating technology provides a better way to create metal parts. Magnum Induction specializes in client requests for unusual configurations and large part sizes. We are here to make your parts superior. Contact Magnum Induction. We bring to you the best induction heat treating service in the industry.
Induction heat treating technology provides a better way to create metal parts. Magnum Induction specializes in client requests for unusual configurations and large part sizes. We are here to make your parts superior with outstanding quality. Contact Magnum Induction. We bring to you the best induction heat treating service in the industry.
Induction heat treating provides an alternative to the flame hardening method. The latter may work well on flat surfaces, but the former is proven to be more effective. The induction heat treating process applies heat under the surface. This allows for precise control and faster heat times with less energy consumption.
Magnum Induction offers reliable induction heat treating services at competitive rates. We have been in the business since 1976. Our team of innovators has access to a large inventory of equipment for working with large or unique sizes. If you haven’t contacted us about your project yet, here’s why you should:
- Optimum Consistency Every Time – No guesswork means no variation in your finished part. Open flame and torches can cause inconsistencies. Induction heat treating is very precise in terms of depth, width, hardness, and location.
- Fast Heating Means More Productivity – Production rates are maximized using induction heat treatments. Heat is developed instantly inside the part with no warm up or cool down required.
- Better Quality Parts – Induction heat treating produces better quality parts compared to a heating element or flame. This minimizes distortion, warpage, and rejection rates.
- Lower Energy Consumption – The induction heat treating process is energy efficient. Up to 90% of expended energy is turned into useful heat. Compare that to the 45% efficiency of most batch furnaces.
- Eco-Friendly Method – The induction heat treating method does not require the burning of fossil fuels. It’s clean and non-polluting.
If you are using flame hardening to produce metal parts, then you could be wasting valuable time and money. Contact Magnum Induction today to learn more about how induction heat treating will benefit your business.