Induction heat treating technology provides a better way to create metal parts. Magnum Induction specializes in client requests for unusual configurations and large part sizes. We are here to make your parts superior. Contact Magnum Induction. We bring to you the best induction heat treating service in the industry.
Optimum Consistency Every Time
Induction heat treating technology provides a better way to create metal parts. Magnum Induction specializes in client requests for unusual configurations and large part sizes. We are here to make your parts superior with outstanding quality. Contact Magnum Induction. We bring to you the best induction heat treating service in the industry.
Why Do You Need Induction Heat Treating Services?
Induction heat treating provides an alternative to the flame hardening method. The latter may work well on flat surfaces, but the former is proven to be more effective. The induction heat treating process applies heat under the surface. This allows for precise control and faster heat times with less energy consumption.
Magnum Induction offers reliable induction heat treating services at competitive rates. We have been in the business since 1976. Our team of innovators has access to a large inventory of equipment for working with large or unique sizes. If you haven’t contacted us about your project yet, here’s why you should:
- Optimum Consistency Every Time – No guesswork means no variation in your finished part. Open flame and torches can cause inconsistencies. Induction heat treating is very precise in terms of depth, width, hardness, and location.
- Fast Heating Means More Productivity – Production rates are maximized using induction heat treatments. Heat is developed instantly inside the part with no warm up or cool down required.
- Better Quality Parts – Induction heat treating produces better quality parts compared to a heating element or flame. This minimizes distortion, warpage, and rejection rates.
- Lower Energy Consumption – The induction heat treating process is energy efficient. Up to 90% of expended energy is turned into useful heat. Compare that to the 45% efficiency of most batch furnaces.
- Eco-Friendly Method – The induction heat treating method does not require the burning of fossil fuels. It’s clean and non-polluting.
If you are using flame hardening to produce metal parts, then you could be wasting valuable time and money. Contact Magnum Induction today to learn more about how induction heat treating will benefit your business.
Magnum Induction, Your Source for Induction Heat Treating Services
Induction heat treating provides a better way to produce metal parts. This process brings out the best physical qualities in the material. It can be applied to specific sections of a part. When done properly, induction heat treating can create superior durability that is necessary for many different applications.
Why Trust Magnum Induction?
Magnum Induction has served the induction heat treating industry since 1976. We bring decades of experience to every job we handle. Our team possesses the technical skills required to produce the specialized parts you need.
We work quickly and efficiently. Our staff also understands the business side of the equation. We know that cost-effective solutions are essential to your financial success. That’s why we promise top-quality results at competitive rates. Our process includes state-of-the-art monitors that ensure quality, conformity, and repeatability every time you work with us.
Specialists for Induction Heat Treating Large and Unique Metal Parts
We specialize in large and unique part sizes and configurations. Every client has a set of specifications that must be met. We know how to make that happen, even when the client requests induction heat treating for unusual parts.
Along with the knowledge and skill required to finish the job, we also have an arsenal of equipment and tooling. An on-site engineering facility and a team of innovative professionals allow us to bring you the best induction heat treating service in the industry. We are CQI-9 compliant, ISO/TS 16949:2002 certified, and a member of the American Gear Manufacturers Association.
Our family-owned and operated business is ready to help you. Contact us today and find out why major mining equipment suppliers and others trust Magnum Induction with their induction heat treating projects.